Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fun with Felt

I can't wait for the PTI blog hop on the 25th to showcase some felt projects, but as I was inspired by Ashley Newell's ribbon technique during the Senior Design Teams blog hop earlier this month, I was also inspired by Betsy Veldman's card that she showcased. You can check out her card here. I really loved the card design and her use of ribbon!! So I gave it a go with some new felt I ordered from Felt on the Fly (great stuff and 100% wool so it die cuts like butter)!! Here's what I came up with because I couldn't wait to share...

I used the new Simply Chartreuce hybrid ink, which to be honest I wasn't too sure of, but after getting my box of new PTI goodies and having a chance to play...I LOVE it! Such a great addition!! I also used some of the new Simply Chartreuce buttons! It's all paired with Hibiscus Burst Ink and Stitched Ribbon. I can't wait to get my hands on the Simply Chartreuce cardstock!!

Have a great day and if you a LOST fan like me...enjoy the finale tonight!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment