Sunday, May 30, 2010

Reader's Choice CI #2 - Take 2

So I decided to give this color inspiration challenge another go and kept it pretty darn simple this time. I think the entire card only took me about 10 minutes to complete (and 8 of those minutes were spent choosing the perfect papers). I used some new Girls' Paperie pattern papers, new My Mind's Eye pattern papers, and an old patterned paper from Fancy Pants. Then when looking through my drawer of chipboard letters, I stumbled upon a box of K & Co Berry Sweet chipboard  goodness, which gave me the perfect small heart embellishment. Combined all of this with my 3/4 inch square punch, some blue Doodlebug letter stickers, and I've got a super simple, but super cute (I think anyways) card...















Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment