Monday, June 7, 2010

Margie Romney-Aslett













I had the awsome pleasure of taking two classes this past Saturday with the fabulous Margie Romney-Aslett! They were called Top 5 and All Good Tag Mini Album. I didn't get to take her On Holiday class, but I was able to buy the last kit...now I just need to email her for instructions! This mini book looked so cute, but my husband would not have been too happy with me if I spent the whole day in classes...not sure why...but I left it at two. Had tons of fun and learned new techniques. Let's just say...who knew you could make a mini album out of an office file folder??

I am still working on finishing up my All Good Tag Mini Album (getting all the photos and such in it), but here are the photos of my Top 5...so cute and love having it hanging in my studio!!
















































I think I might eventually punch a hole in the upper left corner and make this into a little mini book, bit for now I like it hanging out for everyone to see. I'll be adding in some journaling on the back since these are front sided only.

If you ever have the opportunity to take a class with Margie, I highly recommend it. These classes were very fun and she's a really great lady!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment