Saturday, July 24, 2010

American Crafts Card

I really wanted to make a simple card with minimal supplies and I knew I wanted to use some Dear Lizzy products that I adore, so...I came up with this:


















I die cut the fabric paper with a butterfly die from Papertrey Ink, then I used my Martha Stewart butterfly punch with some of the Friendly Fern Dear Lizzy patterned paper. I attached them together with my tiny attacher (one of my favorite tools)!! I then took the swirl from the Warble Dear Lizzy stamp set and put it on my acrylic block in a curve instead of using it as a straight swirl and stamped it with some Punch Hero Hue's Chalk ink. The sentiment is from the same stamp set stamped in Grass Hero Hue's Chalk ink. All on some basic white AC cardstock. Love the simplicity of this!!

I'm going to be posting my American Crafts Design Team submissions next week so keep an eye out. Right now I am finishing up my project for the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop tomorrow evening.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment