Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ten Years

Next Wednesday, my hubby and I will celebrate our 9th anniversary. It's hard to believe it's been 9 years. To celebrate, I made a mini album totally inspired by Liz Kartchner's fabric paper scraps mini album she showed on her blog a few days ago. You can check it out here. I made mine a 6x6 and kept it pretty simple. I used just one wallet sized photo (matted of course) and punched journaling spot (for the place and date) and a flower embellishment. I used some ribbon trims too, but not too much. I still have two photos to add - one from this year and one from next year...then it will be just a quick glance back at us over the first 10 years. Such fun putting it together - boy how we've both changed!!!

















































Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

Supplies:
Fabric Paper: Morning Melody, Peony Party (Dear Lizzy by American Crafts)
Pattern Paper: Peonies (I Do by American Crafts), Friendly Fern (Dear Lizzy by American Crafts)
Cardstock: White (American Crafts)
Flowers: Paper Route, Velvet (The Girls Paperie); Green, Pink (E Line by Prima)
Brads: White Pearl, Baby Girl Pearl, I Do Pearl (American Crafts)
Ribbon: Butterflies, White Woven Gathered Edge (American Crafts)
Silhouette Shapes: Celebrate Banner (House of 3); Picket Fence (American Crafts)
Other: Black Precision Pen (American Crafts), Label Punch (EK Success), Tiny Attacher (Tim Holtz), Glue Dots, Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart); Light Pink Pearl Gems (Hero Arts); Pink Tiny Type letter stickers(Cosmo Cricket); Fabritac

No comments:

Post a Comment