Sunday, August 15, 2010

Me at 32

This is a companion post to the one I did on August 2 (which can be found here). I turned 32 on that day and I came up with 32 random things about me...I think it will be quite funny to look back on these in, say, 20 years. So to go with those 32 Random Notes, I made this...



















I used a manilla file folder (I did another one during the July PTI Blog Hop found here) to create a mini album. I used some old K& Co and Karen Foster papers to cover the album inside and out. And of couse, because I am addicted, I've got another rolled fabric flower on the cover.



















And here's the back, featuring some new Papertrey Ink Items (the spiral notebook page, library pocket die, It's Official Stamp Set, and two fillable frames sets (I LOVE these sets and have been collecting them every month).



















Here is the inside. I decorated the bottom portion (the pocket) with my photos and some embellishments.













I used the Library Card die from Papertrey Ink for the cards in the two left pockets, and a smaller version I created for the pockets on the right since they were a little smaller width wise. I embellished all of the card too, with ribbons and buttons, and some birthday related items on the top of the card to fill in the empty space.













This one is my favorite...love the little lollie and the flag banner...love the House of 3 ladies for the tutorials on those and their Summer Junque digital papers (yep...this is officially a hybrid project because of that lollie and the banner flag...but that's it for the digital stuff...still VERY new to me).













Thanks for taking the time to stop by today! If you stayed up for the PTI release party...I hope you were able to pick up everything you wanted to get!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment