Monday, August 16, 2010

What I Am Using This Week

So one of my favorite blogs to read is Nichol Magouirk's. I especially love that on Monday's she usually posts what she is using that week in her projects. I thought I would give that a try. We'll see how long it lasts, but for now I am going for it!!

This week is all about Cards for Kids on my blog. You can find more information on this here. Lawn Fawn is having a blog hop on Wednesday this week for Cards for Kids, and I signed up to participate, so I decided to make this week all about Cards for Kids! I am hoping to get mine sent off very soon!! Just need to finish up a few.

But this is what I have decided to use this week...starting with Lawn Fawn...


I also added in some new Hero Arts...

And some Papertrey Ink...
This is just a small sample to the things I am using this week. Make sure to stop by the Lawn Fawn blog Wednesday to check out the Cards for Kids Blog Hop!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment