Thursday, September 23, 2010

Inspired #4

The projects I am sharing today are completely new for me...they are hybrid projects. Meaning, they combine digital elements (meaning some of the pattern papers that I pirnted out) and regular paper crafting. I am loving hybrid crafting because it opens up a whole new world of papers and elements that you don't get in the physical. These projects highlight House of 3's new Parisian Anthology digital collection (that they pair with Pink Paislee on), which you can see here. Love the kits I have picked up from HO3!!



































These are slightly different, but used the same sheet of pattern paper that I just printed right off the computer. LOVE!!

I also wanted to give their Summer Junque a try and made this card. I love the lollie, but I am not sure about the design of the card. It's still growing on me I guess.


















If you're looking to give hybrid a try, I recommend it. I was hesitent at first, but I love the different options it offers...like a bunch of patterns all at my disposal, without taking up any space in my studio...and I can have a sheet anytime I want it (I don't need to wait for it to be back in stock to get my hands on it).

Some other great places to get digital product:
Papertrey Ink's Color Couture downloadable products are great and you can find them here.
twopeasinabucket.com has a huge digital selection which you can find here (and they even offer some free digi kits as well).

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment