Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!! I've got two Halloween cards to share that I sent out to my parents and my sister's family. Hopefully they got them in the mail before seeing them here!!

Made another one with the Clearly Creative Cardstock!! Love this stuff!! Such fun to work with and really makes some classy cards!! Here's a closer shot of the sentiment.

Just took my Black pen and my ruler for the lines! Love the extra detail! Never done this before, but I think I will be doing it again!!

On this one I decided to do some embossing on the background. Used some of my favorite Clear Embossing powder by American Crafts. Just did a few spider webs at a time to ensure good coverage! Love how this one turned out too.

Here's a much better shot showing those embossed webs. LOVE!!

Going to need to get the candy ready for trick or treaters soon. Not sure when they will start coming around with Halloween falling on a Sunday this year...but we'll be ready for them here. We don't usually get too many people since we live off the main development. I will always be shocked by this since when I was growing up we hit every house in the neighborhood!! So we're ready for however many come down our way!!

Have a Great Halloween!! I'll be back tomorrow with my Papertray Playhouse Challenge #3!! Until then, thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment