Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Holidays

Can you believe it is Day 14 of Kristina Werner's 2010 Holiday Card Series?? I can't believe I have kept up for as long as I have!! I thought that, for sure, by now, I would ave falled way behind and given up. But I keep trucking away at this!! I loved the design of the card today!! Square cards are my new favorite!! I used my Mitten Weather Mini Deck, and a sheet of Girls' Paperie paper (it's the one in the bottom left corner...those red dots). But, more importantly, this card got me to use a stamp set I haven't used in a long time...my Turning A New Leaf set, by Papertrey Ink. It hasn't seen ink in quite some time!! I have also discovered that my Pure Poppy ink pad (also by Papertrey Ink) is about done. Stamped the sentiment with this the first time and it came out so light I had to re-stamp it with my Stampin Up Ruby Red ink. Anyway, here's my take on day 14...
I am so happy it's almost the weekend!! Who's going to see the new Harry Potter?? Looks like my hubby will be taking me on Sunday and I can not wait!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment