Saturday, November 20, 2010

Merry Christmas

Happy Saturday!! I am so grateful to have the weekend off!! When you work in retail, weekends off this time of year are few and far between, so I am thankful that I get to spend some time with my hubby before the season really gets into high gear. I am also grateful for some time off leading up to Thanksgiving...can you believe it's coming up on Thursday??

Anyway, I want to share the card I made for Day 15 of the 2010 Holiday Card Series. I can't believe that three weeks are over of this series already...and I have kept up!! Didn't think I would have that's for sure!! But here's the card I made which was inspired by Day 15...
I used my Stitchery Stamp Set by Sassafrass and did some embossing. Combined that with a sticker and tag from the collection pack, and viola...a super simple, but cute Christmas card!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment