Friday, November 26, 2010

Warming Up The Season

Happy Black Friday to you all!! I hope your Thanksgiving was grand and plentiful. I hope you were able to spend lots of time with your loved ones, enjoy their company, and reflect on all that you are thankful for!!

I am back today with another card inspired by Day 19 of Kristina Werner's Holiday Card Series. Next week is the last week of this series, then it's on to Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas. I know I will not be able to keep up with that daily!! However, I will take the time to snap a few photos each day and record my thoughts on the day at the end of the day, so when I come back to completing all the crafty goodness related with this holiday season, I will be well prepared. Besides it will give me practice in recording thoughts daily for my 2011 Daily Gratitude Album. Anyway, on to the card...


I used my silhouette to die cut the snowman card, attached some pattern paper behind the cut-out, stamped the sentiment, then free-hand drew a line around the card. Easy peasy!! And it's thin so there won't be any bulk when sending it to that lucky recipient in a few weeks!! Love that!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

2 comments:

  1. ok. i'm not sure what i like better - the silhouette or the sentiment and frame around the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So unique, Deb! Thanks for sharing!!
    FYI: I have blog candy up here!

    ReplyDelete