Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wishing You Joy

I have loved Basic Grey since they first came onto the scene. They have always been one of my most favorite manufactures. There isn't a line that I don't get some of or all of when it become available. They are consistent in offereing fabulous products that really match my style!! Having said that, I was super excited to see that they are the sponsor of this week of Kristina's 2010 Holiday Card Series!! And since it's Day 16 of the series, I figured I would finally get on here and share the card that I mde, completely inspired by Kristina!!
I am thankful to have a few days off leading up to and including Thanksgiving, before the hustle and bustle of the holiday season really begins. I am heading to a new LSS today to check them out. They aren't really new...but they are new to me...so i am excited. I am also going to be working on putting my "Journal Your Christmas" album together. I want to try to have pages cut and in some kind of order before we get started with it. I am likely to fall behind with work getting very hectic!! Life working in retail around the holidays isn't the greatest...working 60 hours a week and getting 5 days off between Thanksgiving and Christmas...doesn't leave much free time since I want to spend as much time as possible enjoying the season and the company of friends and family. Please, everyone, when you are out shopping this season, from one working in the retail industry, be kind and patient!! I don't know why, but this time of year seems to bring out the worst in people when it should inspire the best!!

Have a great Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment