Saturday, December 4, 2010

Merry Christmas and my 100th blog post

So excited that today marks my 100th blog post!! It's also my post of Day 25 of Kristina Werner's holiday card series. I really can not believe that I managed to keep up through the entire series!! I think I will be taking a small break from the blog after this post. Just need some time to unwind from this self-inflicted challenge. I used a few elements from Kristina's card and made it my own. It's a circle shape (cut with my silhouette I must confess) and features a wreath, but that's about it. I broke out this Lawn Fawn stamp set again for this one and some copics.


Anyway, thanks for a great 100 blog posts!! I have had a blast so far with this and look forward to many more. As I said, I am going to take a little time off, but I won't be gone too long. I want to spend some time with my dear hubby before the retail holiday season gets too crazy busy. And I need some time to catch up on my December Daily and my Journal Your Christmas...yes, I am crazy to try to do both...but I am mainly just writing and planning with the intent to put everything together after the holidays. I want them to sort-of go together, while also being a little different!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Some fantastic cards Deb and congratulations on 100 blog posts - enjoy your time off :O)

    ReplyDelete