Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Stuff

I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged...and I mean really blogged. So is the life of a retail store manager during the holiday's. I spent every free moment that I wasn't working just trying to enjoy the season so I took quite a long break from blogging! But I am back and I hope to get onto a more regular schedule next week!! I have got a few things planned and I am hoping to have some regular weekly posts. So stay tuned for that!!

I was so excited to get my 2peas order yesterday and I couldn't wait to break out some of the new stuff!! I picked up some new Hero Arts stamps and some of the new American Crafts Love collection. I combined these with my new Tim Holtz Rosette die that I got for Christmas and made a super cute (and super PINK) Valentine's Day card. I love Valentine's Day if only for the colors!! Pink is my favorite color...so I am drawn to so many products out now!! But I am restraining myself from getting too much themed product because I don't need it!! I am still digging out from all the Christmas product!! Anyway, on to the card...


The background is the new Classic Fabric Design Cling Stamp from Hero Arts (LOVE that stamp and the Large Fabric Design Cling stamp) stamped with Blushing Bride Ink from Stampin Up! I die cut some Blushing Bride Cardstock, wrapped the bottom with some Pure Poppy Satin Ribbon from Papertrey Ink, then stamped the sentiment from American Crafts new One & Only Love stamp set using some versamark and embossed with AC's Zing Opaque White. Finally I broke out my new Rosette die with some new American Crafts Love collection pattern paper and attached a Girls' Paperie Tinsel & Twig rose button. LOVE that Rosette die!!! Makes these SO stinkin' easy to make!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope 2011 is treating you well so far!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment