Sunday, February 20, 2011

Make It Monday #2 (On Sunday)

I know I said I would have my latest creations for the Papertrey Playhouse challenge up here today, but I decided to play along with the latest Make It Monday (which you can find here) and since I waited almost until the last minute, I need to get that posted first!! I have my PTP cards made and they will be up first thing tomorrow!!!

I had acutally made a different card for the MIM challenge, but didn't like it at all...so I scrapped it (ha!) and went in a completely different direction! I love this little diddy so much that I really can't wait to send it!! And I can see myself making an entire set of these sometime to give as a gift!! It really is that adorable!! Let me know if you think so...





















I layered the Beautiful Blooms #1 die then attached a Spring Moss button with some DMC floss that matches the Ripe Avocado cardstock I used for the base. The leaves are stamped with a new Hero Arts cling stamp using Spring Moss ink on the dotted pattern paper from the Pretty Pastels collection. On the base of the card I stamped an image from Turning a New Leaf using versamark on the Ripe Avocado cardstock. I LOVE the look of versamark on Ripe Avocado. For the sentiment, I used some PTI vellum and my Double Ended Banner die. I used a sentiment from Up, Up & Away, then wrapped it around a tooth pick. I added the Hero gemstones on the banner just because I wanted some bling on there.

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

1 comment: