Sunday, March 6, 2011

Make It Monday Challenge #4

Oh my word I am still in shock about being the randomly selected winner of Make It Monday Challenge #3. I NEVER win anything like this!! For my freebie set I asked for Big Birthday Wishes. Still can't get over the generosity of Papertrey Ink!! Love them!!

For Make It Monday #4, the challenge was to creat a project using Fun Foam. I didn't have any here, but it's not that expensive at the craft store. I got a sheet of pink...of course. I decided to break out my star dies that I haven't used yet. So, I did some stamping and then layered up the sentiment piece.


I used the small and medium start to stamp my background with fresh snow ink onto kraft cardstock. Then I used the large star in my layered sentiment piece. I am not sure this will be something I do again, but it was fun to make a project that was outside the box (at least for me anyway)!

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment