Friday, March 18, 2011

Stretch Your Sketch

I have a layout to share today that I put together for the Stretch Your Sketch class over at 2peas (you can find the info for this sketch's lesson here). There are four classes a month and I am a fan of three of them!! Love that they give me crafty ideas even when I might not be feeling crafty! And I LOVE that I am putting more layouts together!!













I actually just took these photos this past weekend when I surprised my sister and her family with a quick visit to New York for my nephew Matt's second birthday. The kids have been trained from very early on to smile for the camera with all of their family living far away. They've had a camera snapping pictures of them for most of their life!!


















I used the Togetherness collection kit from Cosmo Cricket for some of the pattern papers, along with some Bo Bunny Double Dot paper, and some Echo Park paper. I have had the Cosmo Cricket for some time and haven't used it. Loving this paper...how have I not used it yet??



















I used some Papertrey ink supplies as well (the star prints die and the buttons). Love PTI buttons. The title was die cut using three different images from the silhouette store. Love my Silhouette!!














I had so much fun putting this page together!! I used a lot of stuff from my stash. In fact, I think the only new items are the red dot paper I used for the title (it's from Echo Park's new For The Record line) and the sentiment stamp (which is from the February edition of Studio AE that I have just now opened up). I am already planning a project for the March Studio AE stamp set. Love this stamp club!! You should check it out here and consider becoming a member! 


















And if you missed my post yesterday, I am having a giveaway of a $10 Papertrey Ink Gift Cerfiticate in celebration of my blog's first birthday! Check it out here and be sure to leave a comment on that post if you didn't already!! You have until Sunday the 20th at 6pm to leave your comment on that post!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment