Friday, April 8, 2011

family joy

Happy Friday!!!

I have my second istallment of Sketchbook 3!! I got the sketch in my email box Wednesday and had to play along right away. I decided to use more instax pics and more American Crafts papers. I did add in some Papertrey Ink banners too on this one, and a journaling spot that I stamped with a new Hero Arts/Basic Grey background stamp...


I must say, as I am almost finished with my first week of the self-imposed layout a day challenge, that I am super excited that I am finally getting photos into albums. Most of the photos I have scrapped are from recent events , but I am planning to dig into my stack of older photos to finally get them into albums. Look for much older photos coming soon!!

Have a great Friday and Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment