Thursday, April 7, 2011

happy faces

It's Thursday which means the weekend is almost here!! So excited about that!! The layout I am sharing today I did for Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 3 class. This is the first sketch that I received on Monday! I love this sketch and the versatility of it! I wish I could share it, but it's only available to those who signed up for the online class!! SORRY!!!

I can tell you that I did not follow the sketch exactly...instead I took a few liberties.





Lots of American Crafts on this layout: Thickers, Dear Lizzy Spring Collection pattern papers, Letterbox Collection pattern papers, Love Collection pattern papers, City Park Mixed Tape (the pink dots on the left side border strip) and Dear Lizzy Spring stamps. The punches are by Martha Stewart and Stampin' Up.

And can I just say that I LOVE my little Instax camera!! The pictures aren't the best quality that's for sure...but they are so fun and such a fun addition to my albums!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment