Sunday, April 3, 2011

Snapshots

Happy Sunday!!

I have another layout to share today...and these are photos I have already scrapped before (you can see that layout here)!! I didn't realize that until this layout was almost complete...but that's how much I love these photos!! They are cropped slightly different for this layout too. And it's all good...I will separate them a little in the album so it won't be too obvious that they are the same.





I used some yellow baker's twine on the left side of the layout (from Divine Twine) and hand stitched the banner (made from Papertrey Ink Banner Builder dies) in the upper right corner with regular white embroidery floss. The journaling is on two pieces of Neenah Solar white, die cut using the Papertrey Ink using the spiral notebook page die, then stamped using images from Papertrey Ink's It's Official stamp set. I then just typed my journaling on the computer and printed it out (which is NOT as easy as you would thing)!! I used a Silhouette image for my title. All on some older My Mind's Eye patterned paper.

This layout would fit into two classes over at 2 peas (the latest 4x6 photo love and the latest scrapbook stamping), but I didn't intend for it to...happy accident!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. I love the layout and the photos are gorgeous so why not scrap them more than once :)

    ReplyDelete