Friday, May 13, 2011

Hat Princess

This is my second post for the day. I wanted to get this up earlier, but with all the blogger issues, I decided to wait a bit and make sure all the kinks were out. I put this layout together for the sketch challenge over at the Studio Calico blog (another NSD Challenge). I used more of my May Studio Calico kit for this layout. It's the first time I've used the Fancy Pants filters (which came in the kit) and let me just say that I LOVE them!! Already thinking of picking up a few more of these!! So cute. I must try misting them now!! This layout is based on the sketch of Celine Navarro's "Hello Sunshine" layout. It's not my normal style so it was lots of fun to use this sketch!! I wanted to go outside of my normal comfort zone!!




I am also loving all of the different chipboard elements from Neighborhood Accents sheet (Crate Paper) from the Paper Lanterns add-on that I also picked up. Sneaks for next months kit start at midnight and I can't wait!! It's like Christmas!!! How did I ever wait so long to join??

I will have more to share tomorrow. Until then, thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment