Friday, May 20, 2011

Julia & Matt

Ok, so I totally learned from my last few posts that I can not post from my laptop!! Some of the keys are sticky and it causes so many typos!! Ugh!!

But I am back today with another layout. I am hoping to have my latest project for the Papertrey Playhouse done and up on the bloggo this weekend!! I did this layout for the 4x6 photo love class over at 2peas. Loving the free montly classes this year!! For this month's class, we had to create a layout using 4 photos (all 4x6) and create a page flip. LOVE this idea!! I had done it before...a long time ago. Was nice to try it again. Here's what I came up with...using lots of Basic Grey's Lime Rickey Collection.


The title block is my page flip...and here's what it looks like flipped up. I used some more Basic Grey for the journaling spot under the page flip (from the Basics Manilla Collection). I also did some stamping there too.


Here is a better shot of the journaling and stamping. I used the Mini Scrapbook Series: Tabs die for the page flip (so it would be noticable to flip the page when looking through the ablum). I am putting this in the album that I am making for my nephew's first year, and since it will eventually be his, all of my journaling is written to him. That also means I need to keep is girly free (or at least try my hardest too)!! HA!!


Happy Friday and Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment