Friday, May 13, 2011

My Boys

I had so much fun with my hipstamatic prints and with my May Studio Calico kit that I decided to create another layout using them both!! This layout is of my hubby and our dog Apollo while we were waiting on the vet for his recheck appointment a few weeks ago. Can I just tell you how much I love the hipstamatic prints!! I just got an order of more prints today!! So excited to get scrappy with this!!



I am so in love with the papers in this kit. I have already made a bunch of pages using only kit supplies and I still have so much left! I love challenging myself to really stretch my supplies (I can't even toss the smallest scraps...HA)!!

I put this layout together for Two different challenges. The first is one of the NSD challenges over at Shimelle's blog. This one is for a triangle of embellishments. I made my triangle with the circles at the top and bottom left, along with the strips on the bottom right. All three are made from the same patterned paper. I am loving the little cluster of patterned paper next to my main photo. I have been doing more and more of this on my layouts (totally something I've picked up from all the Shimelle challenges I've been playing along with lately...HA)!! The second is for the multi-photo challenge over at the Studio Calico blog (also a NSD Challenge). I love using a bunch of photos on my layouts and have only recently started making pages with one photo. And these 3x3 hipstamatic photos made it very easy to include a few!!!

Anyway, I am glad to see blogger is back to normal and my post that had disappeared is back!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment