Friday, June 10, 2011

10 things

This is actually my second post for the day, but I wanted to participate in this event. 10 things is a monthly event for those who participated in Shimelle's Beyond Blogging for Scrapbookers. And there is nothing specific of what those 10 things should/can be!!

I've decided to use this event to share/create my bucket list. So over the course of these monthly events I will share 10 things I want to accopmlish, places I want to visit, people I want to meet, books I want to read, and other various things.

So for this first 10 things, I've decided to list 10 places I want to visit. One of the big items on my bucket list is to visit all 50 states in my adult life (meaning since I've been living on my own...or year 2000). I am happy to say that I have already visited a bunch of places...but these mark the top 10 places I want to visit ...

1. Grand Canyon
2. Hoover Dam
3. Yosemite
4. Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs
5. Seattle Space Needle
6. Original Starbucks at Pike's Place Market
7. Mount Rushmore
8. Old Faithful
9. Harpers Ferry
10. Art Insititute of Chicago (to see my favorite painting by Seurat)

What are 10 things on your list? I'd love to know!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

8 comments:

  1. thats a great idea for a "10 things" list!i've not been to any of these places, number 6 sounds like a must!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been to any of those places but Yosemite and Grand Canyon may be happening in 2013... nothing like forward planning! Good luck with getting to them all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been to a few on your list but most ~not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful list and fun way to document your travel hopes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great list, I need to visit a few of those places as well! Happy travels to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list of places to visit! Hope you get to see them all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great places to visit. I especially like the Grand Canyon and Yosemite.

    ReplyDelete