Monday, June 6, 2011

Kona Coast

I put this layout together using the process outlined in Shimelle's Creative Stash Diving workshop that I talked about yesterday. It was one I made mid-way through my scrapping process and also utilized her sketch of the week for this past week. Not gonna lie...love this weeks sketch!!


I used American Crafts' Margarita Collection for this layout. The line fit perfectly with the trip to Hawaii that I husband and I went on in 2004. Love the all of the bright colors!!


The strips under the title and embellishment are the B side of the barcode tabs found on the pattern papers within this collection! I love that American Crafts does this now...there is nothing to waste anymore!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely page - the colours are gorgeous and really pop out against the white background! ~torrita~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO based on Shimelle's sketch!
    adele

    ReplyDelete