Wednesday, June 22, 2011

peaceful

Ok, this is seriously going to be my last layout from my Hawaii trip a few years back (2004) as I am seriously running out of mojo to create the last few layouts. I sit and stare at the photos and the paper for so long...I need a break. I don't usually scrap one event or trip all at once, so to do this many layouts all at the same time is so out of the box for me. Don't get me wrong...I absolutely love the 'stash diving' process, but the next time I do it, I am going to have to use a bunch of photos from a bunch of different events!! And I will be doing this again...it really changed the way I scrap and put layouts together!! Can not say enough great things about it!!

On to today's layout. I had this photo enlarged because I loved the palm trees. This was taken on our final night in Hawaii. We went down to the beach to watch the sunset (I shared a photo of that yesterday) and I turned directly around to this. There was a concert going on in the distance, couldn't tell you who or what, but I was mesmorized by the peacefulness! Even with all of the hustle n' bustle, time just did not move as fast there as it does here!! I loved it! I wanted to bottle it up and take it home with me!!


Anyway, just a quick post today!! Got some new Lawn Fawn stamps in the mail yesterday that I couldn't wait to get my hands on...so I am off to finally get them inky!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment