Saturday, June 11, 2011

Waikiki Beach

I have another layout from my stash diving experience!! Winding down now!! That means I may need to give it another go soon!!

My husband and I were blessed to have Waikiki Beach directly across the street from out hotel on Oahu. We may not have stayed in a five star hotel, but the view was certainly worth it!! Afterall, we were mainly just in the room to sleep, otherwise we were out and about!!


During one afternoon we actually went down to the beach!! Who goes to Waikiki and doesn't go to the beach. We wanted to fit in a whole bunch of other things into the few days we were on Oahu, and hitting the beach was one of them. The weather was perfect, the water was perfect, and the view was perfect!!


Loving those tags for an extra little detail. Tied some bows with baker's twine for that added touch!! Loving how this layout turned out!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment