Thursday, July 14, 2011

10 years

Today my sweet hubby and I are celebrating our 10th Anniversary!! I can't believe it's been 10 years already...feels like just yesterday we were getting married!! I guess time really does fly when you're having fun!! So in honor of our 10 years, I have a layout featuring a photo of us!! I put this layout together for Nichol's Scrapbook Stamping class over at 2peas, and if I am being honest, I totally scrap-lifted one of this month's guest designers, Kelly Marie Alvarez (which you can check out here).


Not gonna lie...I am totally smitten with the camera stamp!! That's the main element of Kelly's layout that I loved!! Makes for such a lovely stamped background!! Anyhow, enjoy and I will catch ya back here tomorrow!! Until then, thanks for stopping by!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment