Friday, July 8, 2011

Palm Trees

Happy Friday!! How about another layout from my trip to Hawaii a few years back with my sweet hubby?? I realized that I never posted this one, though a put it together a few weeks ago!! GASP!!


I am not going to lie...I am so in love with the Margarita collection!! It's so perfect for these photos!! I have even figured out how I am going to use them, combined with some stamping, to really capture the photos I have from our visit to Pearl Harbor! Can't wait to get those scrapped and then to share them! By far, as an American Historian, it is the best place I have ever been too! But I will save that for another day. Here is a closer look at my title spot.

 Love those Thickers so much, I got them in three different colors, and I have already had to order extra since I was running out of certain letters. I am ok with mixing different colors of the same font style, but not so much ok with mixing different fonts!! Just not there yet...and honestly, I am not sure I will ever be there!!


Love thsoe butterflies!! Cut the three from a sheet of patterned paper!! Super quick and easy embellishment!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment