Tuesday, July 12, 2011

To Have and To Hold...

I could not wait to get my hands on some of the new Authentique paper. Of course, since my favorite color is pink...I had to play with Uncommon first! I am so in love with that rose paper!! I decided to cut out some of the rose clusters for this layout.


I had been waiting until I found the perfect paper to scrapbook this photo. This is my favorite photo from my sister-in-law's wedding a few years ago. For the record, this photo is not cropped and zoomed. I used my long lens to take most of the photos I had taken of their wedding. I love to capture the non-traditional photos. I took some traditional one's too...but these moments are my favorite! This was right after the exchange of rings.


I am so happy there are still word stickers!! Ironically, most of these words were together on the sticker sheet. Couldn't be more perfect!! I am loving that text pattern paper too!! Makes for such a fabulous background!!


I then used a die cut shape for the title, which I handwrote. I didn't want the title to be too overwhelming with all those roses. I really wanted the focus to be on that photo.

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment