Friday, August 26, 2011

adventure

I have been wanting to share this layout for a while, and to honest, I am not sure why it's taken me so long! I had this pattern paper from a Studio Calico kit, that I figured would work great for a title. At one point, however, I had sliced right through the word between the 'ent' and 'ure.' No worries though, I just merged it back together and mounted it onto some black cardstock. Can't even tell it had been cut in half at one time!


There is certainly a lot going on on this layout! I am loving the circle embellishments lately! This set of 9 is from the lesson of the first week of Explore. Since that lesson, I am finding myself making these types of embellishments more and more, instead of relying on florals and/or butterflies! I am still needing to spend some time on Explore and get it finished. I failed miserable at keeping up...I think I made it through 3 days! But with Labor Day coming soon in the US, it also means a 3 day weekend soon...so I will be taking advantage of that time to finish Explore!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. This sketch has come out so well here! I totally love it and I have that paper too. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete