Wednesday, August 17, 2011

blessed


I had made this layout a few months ago of me holding my niece at her baptism. That layout didn't have a lot of journaling on it...in fact, it didn't have any. So that was a perfect candidate for the Add To The Story challenge (another in Shimelle's weekend of 'proud to scrapbook' challenges).

I made my addition 8x8, which is a size I don't usually use. However, I had picked up some page protectors in that size thinking I might want to get it a try someday. Someday has come! It's the perfect addition to the page I had originally created.



What I love about this little mini-page addition is that it was made entirely from scraps! I didn't cut into any full sheets of patterned paper! Love when I can do that!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment