Thursday, August 25, 2011

i am so not a morning person

Quick post today as we go in and out of rain from Hurricane Irene off the coast. It's ironic that I live in Florida, but my sister and her family in Connecticut should be the one's preparing for this Hurricane! Best piece of advice I can give (from someone who survived three Hurricanes in 2004 within a 5 week period, including a Category 4) is to make sure you have everything that isn't nailed down, inside!! But on to the crafty stuff!! I put this layout together for the Starting Point challenge over at Shimelle's blog. You can find it here. I also put it up over at 2peas for their weekly challenge.


I followed the starting point pretty closely, but used papers from my stash. I also didn't hide my journaling on this layout. I have done that in the past, but this layout didn't warrent hidden journaling!

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

2 comments: