Friday, August 19, 2011

the uss arizona - July 4x6 photo love

I am super excited to share this layout! I love the idea of 7 photos on one 12x12 layout! I knew exactly what photos I wanted to use. These photos are from our visit to the USS Arizona Memoria back in 2004.


I had to photograph this layout while it was laying down because everytime I stood it up, the accordian fold opened up. I am still trying to figure out how I will keep it closed. Right now I am leaning toward sewing some baker's twine through the back to tie in the front. That should hold everything together in the album. Right now, I just haven't cut the page protector, so it's all in there nice & neatly right now!


Love the accordian on this and all the room for journaling. I took so many photos of the flag that flew above the memorial, so this page is all about that.


And this is the other side of the accordian. And yes, you'll notice more circle embellishment clusters!

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment