Thursday, September 8, 2011

time for a boat ride

Shimelle is doing something new over at her blog called Starting Points. She basically creates the 'starting point' for a layout in its most basic form, and that is what is to be used as our starting point for a layout of our own. She posts her finished page the day after she posts the starting point. There is a lot of room for variation!! You can check out the latest starting point here and play along if you're interested! This is was I put together this week...


I used my Studio Calico Boardwalk kit for this layout and added some white mist to the top. I also used the new Amy Tangering camera stamp since the set arrived the day I was putting this layout together. I used some liquid pearls to paint inside the heart in the stamp to tie the color in. I also used the new Weather Vane ink by Jenni Bowlin for Ranger (love, love, love this color)!!

I also did not do a lot of journaling on this layout, in fact, I didn't do any. I still have a few more photos from this day to scrap, and I am planning for that page to sit directly opposite this page inside my album. Therefore, my plan is to get all the journaling onto that page.

Stay tuned for tomorrow as I will be participating in the first ever Lawnscaping Blog Hop. There will be lots of prizes to be won! Until then, thanks for stopping by!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. love the colour! there is something about green...

    love all your latest layouts. good work!! keep going! :)

    ReplyDelete