Tuesday, October 4, 2011

favorite part of home

Welcome to Day 2 of American Crafts Blog Appreciation Week!! Today I am featuring a layout that uses a variety to products but the one sheet of pattern paper I am using is from the Nightfall Collection (with Doll,  Rockabye, and Hardcover Thickers...love me some Thickers!!)!!

Last week, right at the tail end of the open time to do so, I signed up for Amy Tangerine's class over at Big Picture Classes called The Good Life. There is a new lesson each Thursday. The first lesson was sewing on shirts Amy Tangerine style. Love that!! Love those shirts with the cameras that she makes!! I made mine this past weekend and will share it here soon!! The second lesson was sewing on paper and/or altering a clipboard. I haven't altered the clipboard yet (thinking I might do that later this afternoon or later this week...looks so cute...sorry if you're not taking the class I can't share any links to it...you'll just have to trust me). The sewing on paper lesson is similar to this layout from Amy Tangerine's Glee Club gallery. And since I love this layout so much, I decided to scraplift it...down to the silhouette tree (swoon)!!


Love this layout! It's a pretty close lift of the original too. Not my usual style (hence lifting it), but I like it quite a bit!! In addition to the pattern paper, I used black and vanilla American Crafts cardstock, and my white gel pen for the journaling!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment