Wednesday, October 26, 2011

sweetest christmas

I have another card to share today! I broke out some more new stamps and dies for this card, and an old impression plate that hadn't gotten much love! I am loving this color combination, too - red and rustic cream! I think rustic cream is my favorite from Papertrey Ink. I love it so! Have a looksie...


I used the new damask snowflake dies, the pinked circle die from the 1 3/4 inch limitless layers collection, and my trusty 1 3/4 inch circle punch. As for stamps, I broke out the new Candy Cane Christmas (love this set) and stamped the label and sentiment onto the rustic cream circle. I added some pearls for extra interest and dimension...plus I think they make that layeres snowflake look lovely!!


I didn't want to add any pattern paper to the card, but I also didn't want just a plain card base, so I used the Holly Jolly impression plate for the base of the card. So subtle, but it is a great addition to the finished card.

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. absolutely LOVE the damask snowflake layered and with the pearls!

    ReplyDelete