Saturday, October 22, 2011

witch hats

Welcome to a VERY late Day 5 of Echo Park Blog Appreciation!! First I got sucked into Spawn of True Scrap which made me post late on Thursday and Friday, and then we've been having such beautiful weather here I am posting this late too!! But better late than never, right!!

I decided that halloween decor in our house was long overdue and figured I would use the Apothecary Emporium collection (with som trims from my local craft store) to make a few witch hats. And I got to give my glue gun a workout, which is always fun too!! I also added a bat and spider to two of the hats, which I cut with my silhouette using shapes from Echo Park. Here's how they turned out!!




That one with the spiders is my favorite!! That about wraps up Echo Park week here at the blog. I hope you enjoy your Sunday and I will catch you back here Monday! Until then, thanks for stopping by!
Deb

1 comment: