Tuesday, April 24, 2012

best man

Happy Tuesday!! Hope your day has been great!! I am back with another layout to share...Woo Hoo...two days in a row of blogging!! Today I wanted to share with you another layout I did for Shimelle's Scrapbook Weekend...this one was for Challenge #2 - mixing paper collections. On this layout you'll find papers from Pebbles, American Crafts, Basic Grey, and Studio Calico...not to mention the buttons from My Mind's Eye, the doily punch from Martha Stewart, Basic Grey letter stickers, American Crafts washi tape, and a shipping tag from the office supply store. Oh and I almost forgot the embroidery floss. So there's quite a bit of varity on this page and I am quite happy with how it turned out. BTW...this layout was totally inspired by this Kelly Purkey layout. And the photo is from my wedding almost 11 years ago now (taken by our photographer...Baker Studio of Photography).


Hope the rest of your Tuesday is fabulous and I will catch you back here tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!! Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment