Thursday, April 26, 2012

so i missed yesterday...

Ok...so my crazy schedule cause me to miss posting yesterday. Never fear, I'll just share two layouts today to catch things up...and I might get tomorrow's post all scheduled so the day doesn't get away from me without posting!!

These two layouts were put together for Shimelle's Scrapbook Weekend challenges, just as the past two were. The first layout I am sharing was put together for Challenge #4 which was to use grey, yellow, and another color...I chose green. I was thinking of using turquoise as my third color, but then it hit me that my college alma mater colors are green and yellow...so naturally grey could totally get added to that mix. The photo that I used is from gradution day. I became friends with these two girls freshman year and still call them friends today.


I had stamped that camera on that tag a LONG time ago and just never used it on anything...it just kept getting shuffled around my desk, so I finally found something it fit with. It came with the Glee Club Studio Calico kit I believe...love that stamp!!

For the second layout I wanted to share today, I took on Challenge #5 which was to take inspiration from a layout by Wilna Furstenburg. At first I had just planned to draw from the tone on tone butterflies, but then I loved the layout so much I ended up CASEing it. Changed up the supplies and put my silhouette to work (really wanting the Cameo, but my SD works just fine so I am resisting...for now).


Happy Thursday!! Can't wait for it to be Friday!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment