Monday, June 18, 2012

we are family // glitter girl challenge #22

I put this layout together for a Glitter Girl Challenge over at 2peas. The challenge was to use a sketch as a starting point for a layout...and glitter girl gave two to pick from. I used the sketch that was originally from Kelly Purkey's Super Sketches class a few years back. I figured that particlar sketch would work well with one of those professional photos from my wedding (oh, wow...almost 11 years ago now) of my family. Still have to scrap the same type of photo with my hubby's family, but that will happen one day soon I am sure!! I used some of the Studio Calico Daydream Believer kit for this layout (from back in February) and I'm loving that frame pattern paper to cut up into little accents for a layout!! So glad I got more of the exclusive Studio Calico patterned paper that month (and just about everyother month if I am being honest...I think there's only been two months since I started subbing that I didn't get more of the SC paper)!!




I did lots of layering with those frames that's for sure!! I did add some of the veneer cameras, which I had misted with SC's Water Cooler and then Shine for a nice shimmer. Love those veneer cameras!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment