Wednesday, July 18, 2012

cutting the cake

There is a lot going on on this layout, but I really wanted to fit all five of those photos on one page!! All of the items are from my Daydream Believer Studio Calico kit. Then I also added in the wood veneer people, the circle graph mask with some misting, and the die cut heart strip at the top (which I cut with the Silhouette). I did misting with yellow over the circle graph mask in both the upper left and bottom right, but I also added some pink splatters too.


My hubby and I were very good with our first piece of wedding cake. There was NO cake in the face smooshing!! And, if I remember correctly, it was actually pretty good cake. I am really loving how this all came together and calling it another layout done for our wedding album (from our wedding 11 years ago now). Thanks for stopping by and I will catch you back here tomorrow with another layout to share!!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Great layout ... you are ahead of me LOL 15 years this year and total number of wedding layouts equals a big fat ZERO!

    ReplyDelete